This week Pastor Ron Lewis again opened up Revelation Chapter 4 as we study what John saw as he looked through an open door into heaven. In these verses (Revelation V3b-11) we focus on the Heavenly throne of God. What a spectacular sight that must have been. We are truly blessed to have this preview glimpse into heaven to see what awaits us in the future. It will change the way you pray.
A. THE PRESENT HEAVEN
1. Where is the present heaven…?
2. How do we get from here to there…?
3. What is the present heaven like…?
a. A physical place
b. A “very much better” place than here
c. A kingdom
e. Ezekiel’s Vision of Heaven (Ezek 1)
f. John’s Vision of Heaven (Rev 4)\
A. John’s Invitation into Heaven (V1-2a)
B. John’s Description of the Heavenly Throne (V2b-11)
1. ON THE THRONE (V2b-3a)
2. AROUND THE THRONE (V3b-4)
3. FROM THE THRONE (V5a)
4. BEFORE THE THRONE (V5b-6a)
5. IN AND AROUND THE THRONE (V6b-8)
6. TOWARD THE THRONE (V9-11)
Click on the link below to hear what John saw when he looked through the open door into heaven. It will thrill you soul.